Confidence Booster Bracelet
If you have feelings of worthlessness, lack self-belief, or suffer from low self-esteem, the 10 healing crystals in this bracelet may help.
True confidence comes from within. It is knowing the value you bring to others, without arrogance, conceit or self-delusion.
The crystals in this bracelet are:
1. Sunstone is a master for instilling self-confidence. This transforms a lack of confidence and self-belief into new levels of strength, enthusiasm and possibility. The gentle luminosity of sunstone also highlights your talents and abilities in their full glory. Use sunstone for nurturing your leadership qualities, boosting self-empowerment and reversing feelings of failure.
2. Amethyst is one of the most beautiful crystals for confidence. It naturally dissolves self-imposed limitations caused by a lack of confidence, allowing you to achieve more than you ever thought possible. Amethyst radiates energy in every direction. This makes it useful in an office or group environment, where negative comments, fear and self-doubt can rock your confidence. Amethyst can also encourage team building and harmony between co-workers and families.
3. Citrine’s vibrant, joyful energy is wonderful for increasing energy and helping you feel more positive. Low confidence and energy levels are closely linked, so by boosting one you’ll automatically improve the other. Sunny citrine is a wonderful choice for improving low confidence, boosting optimism, releasing deep-seated fears and putting a real spark back into your life.
4. Carnelian is known as the Stone of Creativity, Motivation, Endurance, Leadership and Courage. Carnelian is always a favourite crystal for raising confidence and self-worth. It activates the first three chakras to encourage motivation, passion and progress in what you’re doing. As it’s also a healing stone for creativity and courage, carnelian can help you overcome self-worth and confidence issues. This may be useful when attending interviews or other stressful situations. It also encourages self-belief when focusing on creative tasks.
5. Orange calcite has a wonderfully warm energy that promotes a sense of fun, playfulness and confidence. It is an energy amplifier and mover. As such, it is invaluable for soothing the Sacral Chakra, where stagnant creative or sexual energy may cause a blockage. Clearing these blockages boosts your motivation, talents and confidence. If you need to brainstorm ideas, break old patterns, expand your business, overcome financial challenges or soothe awkwardness in social situations, orange calcite can fill you with the confidence you need.
6. Red jasper is a brilliant crystal if you suffer from feelings of worthlessness. It stimulates your Root Chakra, to boost confidence, encourage self-honesty and highlight your unique skills and attributes. Although Red Jasper has a fiery energy, its powers are gentle - it’ll take things slowly if that’s what you want. This Supreme Nurturer will also guide you to release negative feelings and energy, whilst keeping you grounded.
7. Rose Quartz (Stone of Unconditional Love) is one of my favourite crystals for imbuing self-love and emotional care - but it’s not traditionally a confidence crystal. I still recommend it to people who suffer from low self-confidence though. Rose quartz helps you to accept yourself and the value you can bring to others, which is vital for attracting love. This, in turn, boosts your confidence - especially if you consider yourself unworthy of love.
8. Amazonite is a powerful crystal. It acts like a plug to prevent your confidence leaking away, while soothing fears and worries that can suppress confidence.
It’s a Stone of Hope and Success, so generates optimism and trust in your abilities. Amazonite is also known as a Stone of Courage. What better combination of attributes could a gem have when wanting to build confidence?
9. Tiger’s eye is inspirational for boosting self-confidence. It brings mental focus and the ability to reason through decisions, leading to greater confidence in your judgement. It also has metaphysical properties that are sometimes described as a "nurturing bodyguard with insight and perception." How could this not boost your confidence levels? If you’re up against a tough decision, are allowing fear to hinder your progress, or need a boost in self-confidence, then tiger’s eye, by synthesising the earth and sun energies, will inspire you.
10. Green Aventurine is known as “The Lucky Talisman” or “Stone of Opportunity” for its good luck properties. Its deeper purpose is to help you release old habits and patterns so you are ready for new opportunities and growth and can move forward with confidence.